What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a form of natural healthcare that has been popular worldwide for over 200 years. Homeopathy also treats each person as a unique individual with the intention of stimulating their healing ability. This doctor selects the most suitable medicine based on the patient-specific symptom and also his/her personal level of health.
Homeopathy is also recognized by the WHO (World Health Organisation) as the second largest therapeutic system in the world. It is most popular in South America and India, but this form of treatment is also widely used in Europe and other parts of the globe. This system of therapy is founded on two principles one being like cures likes which means that the body knows what it is doing, and the symptoms are body’s way of taking action. The second principle is that only a minimum dose should be employed based on the understanding of the stimulus. Only enough is administered to initiate the healing process. The process involves dilution, shaking and then succussion.
Why is this Form of Treatment So Popular?
- It works with the body’s healing powers to bring about wellbeing and health.
- Each patient is treated as an individual and thus medication is given as per the patient symptoms and not in general.
- Homeopathy is known to treat all the symptoms at all the level of well-being be it- emotional, spiritual, mental or physical.
- Homeopathy created remedies offer minimum dosage, and these doses are subtle and gentle yet powerful. They are not tested on animals and are non-addictive.
More On Homeopathy:
- The secret behind homeopathy is that it is based on highly diluted substances which the doctors believe can help in healing the body on its own. It is based on series of ideas which in the 1790’s by the German doctor named Samuel Hahnemann.
- The Practitioners also believe that the more substances are diluted, the greater is the power to treat symptoms.
- Homeopathy these days is used to deal with a range of conditions including asthma, infertility, and psychological conditions like infertility.
Benefits of Homeopathy:
- It can be used by both nursing and pregnant women
- It can also be used by infants and children
- It does not interfere with any other medicines taken by an individual
- It does not have side-effects
- It can also be used for chronic and acute conditions
- It is a holistic approach to healing and thus involves mind, body, spirit and emotions
- To gain maximum effect use it as prescribed and instructed by the physician.
There has been extensive research on the effectiveness of homeopathy. Many have benefited from the use of this treatment. Many have also moved from alternate source of medicine to homeopathy, as it is safe and does not harm the body. Homeopathy is widely used in South India and especially in Chennai there are many best homeopathy doctors in Chennai who can cure any symptoms without side effects.