Losing weight seems like a struggle and after some time of trying and testing different methods we tend to end up disappointed. Instead of stressing out, one should keep a note of the day to day habits. What and how can you control putting on weight is mentioned below.
- Do not go for those dine outs too often: Pizzas. Burgers, Dosa, and chaat are so readily available that most of us have made it a weekly once dinner meal. There is no food like the traditional home made food and so restricting yourself to this fresh food can help in losing oodles of weight.
- It is imperative to have that me time. It is critical to spend a minimum of 20-25 minutes exercising. Following a workout routine at least five days a week is essential to burn those extra calories.
- Cut down on the plate size: It is advisable to cut slowly down on the plate size. The smaller the plate, the smaller portions you eat. It is possible that you end up eating much more than you feel like due to the plate size.
- Chew Your Food: Most of us tend to eat too quickly as a result of which we feel bloated and sometimes even constipated. Take time to chew your meals, and it also helps in easy digestion.
- Late Night Snacks: This is one of the unhealthiest habits. You tend to either grab the leftovers or have processed food like chips. If not that you might go ahead and make yourself the ready to eat noodles, all this will ultimately make you gain weight. You can always have healthier late night snack options like fruit or a glass of milk.
- Never Skip Breakfast: Since you have fasted overnight, your body needs the first meal in the morning. It needs some fuel to keep the body moving throughout the day. Never skip this meal, and stay healthy.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is not doing you any good nor are those soft drinks. They only add up to the calories. Grab some healthier options like a smoothie or some milk and stay energized.
- Avoid deep fried food. This is the worst you can give your body. Switch to healthier options like steaming or baking and see astonishing results.
- Avoid watching television or using the telephone while you’re eating. It always makes you eat much more than you wish to.
- Water Water: Adequate intake of water is essential to keep the body hydrated. The more water you drink, the more are the chances of you staying lean.
- Some people tend to eat the most when they are upset. This habit can sometimes be dangerous, and can take a toll on your health. Watch out and beware of what and how much you eat.
Remember your body needs efforts to look good. Not following these can lead to other problems like constipation, acidity, bad skin, and also many others. The greatest wealth is health, give your body its most enormous wealth.